Elizabeth is stunning suite featuring modern calligraphy with a timeless serif font in a left-justified design in metallic ink. Metallic ink is flat to the touch with a shimmery, non-reflective finish. Elizabeth is printed on cover weight paper in the metallic color of your choice – metallic gold, metallic silver, metallic rose gold.
ELIZABETH SUITE INCLUDES:
- 3 cards on cover weight paper:
- invitation card
- details card
- response card
- 2 envelopes
- outer envelopes with return address printing
- response envelopes with mailing address printing
- envelope liners for outer envelope
- ultra-thin metallic twine in gold, silver or rose gold to match ink color
All pieces in the color of your choice with envelope liner of your choice, in a coordinating handlettered design + digital font on all cards + envelopes.
CARD, ENVELOPE + COMPONENTS SIZING
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ invitation card
- 5″ x 7″ details card – can contain reception info, accommodations info, dress code, parking info, shuttle info, wedding website
- 3.5″ x 4.875″ response card
- 5.75″ x 8.75″ Outer envelope
- 5 1/8 x 3.875″ Response envelope
- Envelope Liner to fit outer envelope
ENVELOPE PRINTING and GUEST ADDRESSING
Your response envelopes will be printed with your mailing address and your return address will be printed on your outer envelopes. This does not include guest address printing on the outer envelopes. Guest address printing or calligraphy can be added on. Certain limitations may apply (for example dark envelopes will need to be calligraphed or printed in white ink). Guest addresses cannot be printed in metallic inks – a solid, non-metallic color or white must be chosen. Guest addressing done in calligraphy can be done in any solid or metallic color.
HOW THE COLLECTION ORDER+ DESIGN PROCESS WORKS
Fill out the form below. Within a business day or two, you will receive some info and your quote. You’ll pay the invoice and then select your wording options for each card using a questionnaire we provide to you. Digital design proofs will be crafted and emailed to you with your customized text and the colors you chose for approval before printing. Once approved, your invitations be produced and then shipped to you. Please note that one round of edits is included in the pricing. After your suite has been printed, it will be shipped to you with step-by-step instructions to assemble your invitations. Postage will need to be purchased separately.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE
- Pricing includes one round of edits to digital proofs (additional rounds will require an upcharge of $50 per round).
- You will receive digital proofs with a chance to make edits before items are sent to print.
- 3-5 week lead time (adding calligraphy +4 weeks)
- Opting for printing your suite on very dark paper will limit the writing utensils that your guests can fill in their reply cards with (pencil or a light colored gel pen should work).
- Depending on your paper and color selections, the Elizabeth suite will take approximately 6-8 weeks to be produced and shipped to you, once your final artwork has been approved.
Want to see a certain color combo before deciding? Just ask! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your color requests – please reference the colors + suite you’d like to see!
50 pieces – $815.00
75 pieces – $845.00
100 pieces – $915.00
125 pieces – $935.00
150 pieces – $955.00
175 pieces – $975.00
200 pieces – $1,045.00
225 pieces – $1,105.00
250 pieces – $1,145.00